What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you when you register in the following ways:
- To reply to your quotation requests.
- To follow up with you after correspondence.
- To provide assistance during the the ordering process.
How do we protect your information?
- No payments are made through our website, therefore we will never ask for your credit card details.
- We use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Help remember and process the items in your cart.
- Understand and save your user preferences for future visits.
If you have disabled cookies, It won’t affect you user experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to any third parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website and business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. (We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.)